Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Personal life


Abraham has been dating actress Bipasha Basu since 2002. The couple is often cited as a supercouple in India.
John has his own fashion line: his brand (JA) clothes, which primarily features his favorite article of clothing, jeans.
Abraham also associates himself deeply in the social causes and urges youngsters also to join hands in this humanity mankind.
“ "I work for social causes that I address. I love animals and I work for PETA. I have my own brigade called John's brigade for Habitat for Humanity, Habitat For Humanity is a Jimmy Carter foundation project." ”
John said when asked about his work.. He was also associated with the famous Lilavati Hospital of Mumbai where he donated a cheque of 10 lakhs towards the hospital funds.
In January 2009, John took his charitable activities to a new level and led a group of Indian celebrities in the Mumbai Marathon, an event to benefit the United Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment